Portal Setup Instructions
Setting Up Parental Notifications in Schoology
- Go to your student's Schoology Account
- On the upper right side of screen, your student's name appears (along side circled photo)
- Click on the drop down menu arrow
- Click on 'Settings'
- Another screen will pop up with two tabs at the top, 'Notifications' and 'Account Settings'
- Click on 'Notifications'
- This screen will allow you to set up the email summaries/updates, including the time and frequency.
Prepare Your iPad for Back-to-School
- Charge your iPad to 100%. iPads need to be charged to complete software updates.
- Go to 'Settings' and download the current iOS update.
- Click on 'Install' to complete the update.
- Check your storage limit. If you are above 23 GB, delete pictures and videos and unused apps until you are below 23 GB.