Portal Setup Instructions
Choose one of the following access portals for instructions on how to setup or to access the portal.
Setting Up Parental Notifications in Schoology
- Go to your student's Schoology Account
- On the upper right side of screen, your student's name appears (along side circled photo)
- Click on the drop down menu arrow
- Click on 'Settings'
- Another screen will pop up with two tabs at the top, 'Notifications' and 'Account Settings'
- Click on 'Notifications'
- This screen will allow you to set up the email summaries/updates, including the time and frequency.
Prepare Your iPad for Back-to-School
- Charge your iPad to 100%. iPads need to be charged to complete software updates.
- Go to 'Settings' and download the current iOS update.
- Click on 'Install' to complete the update.
- Check your storage limit. If you are above 23 GB, delete pictures and videos and unused apps until you are below 23 GB.
- Remote Server Access
- Student iPad Resources
- Grade 6 Reading MCA Sampler
- Grade 7 Reading MCA Sampler
- Grade 8 Reading MCA Sampler
- Grade 6 Math MCA Sampler
- Grade 7 Math MCA Sampler
- Grade 8 Math MCA Sampler
- Grade 6 Math MCA Sampler (Accommodated Text to Speech)
- Grade 7 Math MCA Sampler (Accommodated Text to Speech)
- Grade 8 Math MCA Sampler (Accommodated Text to Speech)
- MCA Stand Alone Calculators
- Counselor - Self Referral
- Schoology and Student View Overview Video
- StudentVue Log In Sheet
- Directions for Signing Up for FLEX
- Current FLEX Offerings
- FLEX Registration: ALL GRADES
- EL Rosetta Stone